If you’re interested in discussing MACI with your doctor, here are some important questions to ask:
- What is the source of my knee pain?
- Will I be able to resume the activities I enjoy?
- Why haven’t previous surgical procedures and treatments been effective for my knee pain?
- What treatments are available to help provide pain relief?
- What treatments can help restore my active lifestyle over the long term?
- What are my next steps?
MACI is used for the repair of symptomatic, deep cartilage damage of the adult knee that may or may not affect the bone.
If you know you’ve already had a cartilage biopsy taken and are ready to take the next step with MACI, click here